Community Management Services Group recognizes the importance of strict financial controls for safeguarding your investments. As your management company, CMSG will provide your association with comprehensive financial management services.
Some of the services Community Management Services Group will provide include:
- Preparing and distributing detailed monthly Financial Reports.
- Assisting with institution and implementation of a capital reserve study to periodically update your capital reserve requirements.
- Providing auditors with information necessary to conduct annual audits and prepare tax returns.
Collections and Delinquency Processing
- Preparing and distributing payment envelopes/coupons to all current and new owners.
- Collection of Association's assessments.
- Depositing and recording daily receipts into separate accounts for each association.
- Assisting in development and administration of delinquency collection procedure.
- Legal liaison for filing of liens.
- Assisting in preparation and distribution of annual operating budget.
- Promptly paying association bills as they become due.
- Assisting in development and implementation of a solid investment program for the association's capital reserves.