Community Management Services Group will relieve you of the necessary but time-consuming details of managing your residential community. CMSG will serve as your professional and experienced advocate.
Some of the specific areas of responsibility Community Management Services Group will assume include:
- Maintaining correspondence from residents, contractors and others related to the association.
- Maintaining updated homeowner and tenant information.
- Preparing and mailing correspondence for the Board.
- Assisting with newsletter production and distribution.
- Preparing and distributing “status of dues” letters for residents and a “welcome packet” to new residents.
- Preparing and distributing monthly agendas, management reports and documents for monthly board meetings and annual meetings.
- Preparing, updating and distributing minutes to Board of Directors.
- Attending monthly board meetings, annual meetings, and special meetings.
- Following up on action items requested by the Board.
- Processing and recording violations of association rules and regulations.
- Acting as legal and Municipality liaison.
- Prepare and process information regarding resales.
- Assisting in obtaining and maintaining appropriate insurance for your community.
- Maintaining all necessary documentation related to such areas as:
|Homeowner and Tenant Records
|Board of Directors Minutes
||Irrigation and Lighting|
|Transition from Developer
||Physical Maintenance of Common Areas|
|Changes to Rules & Regulations
|Amendments & Resolutions
||Implementation of Recycling Programs|